Friday, October 31, 2008

Calendars - Favorite Things Fridays

I love calendars so much I start thinking about next year's calendar in June. Crazy? If you saw how many I have, you'd probably think so!

This year, I'm having these fabulous one page calendars printed up. They're 8x10's, and have the whole year printed right on them. Perfect for counting days, quick glances, or just making your cubicle a little less suck. I'll be offering them in our etsy shop featuring both collage-style images and single frame images.

This is where you come in!

The single frame image options are available here. Please give them a gander and let me know which one(s) you like best.

Sure, I have my favorites, but what are yours?

The calendars will go on sale soon and will be premiered with a store wide sale. Be sure to watch this blog to find out when.

PS: Did you know Halloween is my favorite holiday and just about my favorite day of the whole, entire year? It's true! What's your favorite holiday?

No comments: